In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (D. Lgs 30 June 2003 n. 196, Code on the protection of personal data) and community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate not to harm the rights of users.
Legal basis for processing
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke at any time a consent already provided by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
As of May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the controller.
Data collected and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- the country of provenance;
- the number of clicks, if any.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and do not allow in any way the identification (from 25 May 2018 such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner) ;